There is a new blekko search tutorial over on the blekko help website. It starts with the basics and then describes blekko’s advanced features, most of which do things which you just can’t do on any other search engine!
It will teach you about:
- search basics
- using slashtags to improve your results
- creating your own custom, curated slashtags
- using exclusive, boosted, and auto-boosted slashtags
- using date-sort and date-range slashtags
- using blekko to create alerts and rss feeds
- embedding blekko search boxes (even with custom slashtags!) on your website
Please give it a look, and let us know if you found it helpful! You can contact us on twitter (@blekko), email (email@example.com), or by leaving a comment here.